Travel with Confidence
Alert Levels 2 and 4
New Zealand, except Auckland, will move down to COVID Alert Level 2 from 11.59pm on Tuesday 7th September. We’re excited to welcome you back and will be open for arrivals from midday on Wednesday 8th September. We are very aware that Aucklanders remain in Level 4 and would like to thank you all for sticking to your restrictions.
Under Level 2 we are free to travel between regions. In line with the additional restrictions introduced today we will be finalising our guidelines for guests by 5pm on Tuesday 7th September, but expect them to look like this:
- Please scan in every day of your stay using the QR code on your Guest Handout
- Our team will be wearing masks in reception and we ask you to do the same
- Maintain social distancing of 2m between bubbles (we will be providing additional space between sites for campers)
- We will not be accepting casual visitors, only guests, TOP 10 team members and approved Contractors will be permitted on site during Level 2
If you have booked directly with us or via TOP 10 our Book with Confidence Guarantee applies. Please e-mail us if you need to change an existing booking due to the current travel restrictions (7 September for NZ excluding Auckland and 14 September for Auckland). If you have booked with a travel agent please contact the agent directly, this includes Booking.com and Expedia.
Wishing you and your families the best of health and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Lisa and Frank
Book with Confidence Guarantee
We guarantee that if you book directly with us or the TOP 10 website and can no longer travel due to COVID-19 related issues, you can defer your booking for up to 12 months with no additional charges.
Read more about our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Keeping you Safe
Protecting our guests and our front-line staff is our priority as we move into Level 2. For over 16 years we have been putting cleanliness at the forefront of our service. And now more than ever we are committed to clean.
Our TOP 10 leadership team and our Accreditation Assessor have collaborated to produce resources to help us maintain best practice hygiene standards in all areas of our Park.
We have implemented elevated cleaning practices to give all our guests the comfort that they are safe in our park and to minimise any risk of transmission of COVID-19.
We have increased the space between occupied sites to make it easier for you to socially distance.
COVID Guidelines for Guests
Please keep yourself and others safe by following these guidelines:
- Please wear a mask in reception and communal indoor areas.
- Scan in using the Covid QR code on arrival and each day during your stay.
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and dry well with a paper towel.
- Please maintain the recommended 2 metre distance between yourselves and other guests and TOP 10 team members.
- Please be patient, you may have to wait longer to access facilities to maintain a 2 metre space around you.
- If you are feeling unwell and have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose or a temperature higher than 38C, return to your site or unit and call healthline on 0800 358 5453. Let a team member know by calling 0800 78 09 09.
- Please do not invite people to visit you at the Holiday Park, only TOP 10 team members, guests and pre-approved contractors are permitted to enter the property.
- Follow all lawful instructions given by TOP 10 team members.