Travel with Confidence
Alert Level 2
Domestic travel is permitted at Alert Level 2 and, as always, we look forward to welcoming you to Martinborough TOP 10.
We know that returning to Level 2 is going to be difficult to get our heads around so we are going above and beyond to make sure that you can travel with confidence:
Book with Confidence Guarantee
We guarantee that if you book directly with us or the TOP 10 website and can no longer travel due to COVID-19 related issues, you can defer your booking for up to 12 months with no additional charges.
Read more about our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Keeping you Safe
Protecting our guests and our front-line staff is our priority as we move into Level 2. For nearly 15 years we have been putting cleanliness at the forefront of our service. And now more than ever we are committed to clean.
Our TOP 10 leadership team and our Accreditation Assessor have collaborated to produce resources to help us maintain best practice hygiene standards in all areas of our Park.
We have implemented elevated cleaning practices to give all our guests the comfort that they are safe in our park and to minimise any risk of transmission of COVID-19.
We have increased the space between occupied sites to make it easier for you to socially distance.
We have removed shared crockery, utensils and cooking equipment from our Kitchen. All such items in our cabins and self-contained units will be thoroughly washed between each stay.
COVID Guidelines for Guests
Please keep yourself and others safe by following these guidelines:
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and dry well with a paper towel.
- As far as possible we are running a contactless reception service – payment by credit card is preferred. You can talk to a team member by lifting the handset at reception and dialing 88 or by calling 0800 78 09 09.
- Please maintain a recommended 2 metre distance between yourselves and other guests and TOP 10 team members.
- Please be patient, you may have to wait longer to access facilities to maintain a 2 metre space around you.
- Please bring your own cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, tea towel and dish cloth – these have been removed from our communal kitchen to keep you safe.
- If you are feeling unwell and have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose or a temperature higher than 38C, return to your site or unit and call healthline on 0800 358 5453. Let a team member know by calling 0800 78 09 09.
- Please do not invite people to visit you at the Holiday Park, only TOP 10 team members, guests and pre-approved contractors are permitted to enter the property.
- Follow all lawful instructions given by TOP 10 team members.